Information on the processing of personal data for users who consult Pasticceria Veneta Srl website for the protection of personal data pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03 and Article 13 of (EU) Regulation 2016/679
WHAT IS THIS INFORMATION?
Pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred as to as the “Regulation”), this page describes the methods for processing personal data of users who consult the Pasticceria Veneta Srl website available at the following address:
This information does not apply to other websites, pages or online services accessible through hypertext links or even social links published on the website.
Following consultation of the website mentioned above, data relating to identified or identifiable natural persons may be processed.
The data controller is Pasticceria Veneta S.r.l. based in Pegolotte di Cona (VE)/IT, Via Risorgimento 66 – 30010 – certified email address: firstname.lastname@example.org – Tel. + 39 042659499 – Fax +39 0426.509060
LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
Personal data mentioned on this page are processed by Pasticceria Veneta S.r.l. for the management of the commercial relationship and the provision of the service offered.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA AND PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
The information systems and software procedures relied upon to operate this web site acquire personal data as part of their standard functioning; the transmission of such data is an inherent feature of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but, by its very nature, through processing and association with data held by third parties, it could lead to user identification.
This data category includes the IP addresses and/or the domain names of the computers used by any user, the URI/URL (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) addresses of the requested resources, the time of such requests, the method used for submitting a given request to the server, returned file size, a numerical code relating to server response status (successfully performed, error, etc.), and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and computer environment.
These data are necessary to use web-based services and are also processed in order to:
- obtain statistical information on service usage (most visited pages, visitors by time/date, geographical areas of origin, etc..);
- obtain anonymous statistical information on the website use and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after being processed. Personal data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer criminal offences against the website.
Data communicated by users
Sending personal data, on the basis of the user’s free, voluntary, explicit choice to send requests for information to the addresses specified on the website, involves the subsequent acquisition of personal data included in the sender’s request, necessary to provide a reply.
This category of data includes the sender’s name, surname (or the company name, if applicable), and the email address.
This information is used for the following purposes:
- for contact requests from our company
- for requests of commercial interest.
DATE DISCLOSURE AND DISSEMINATION
Browsing data and data provided voluntarily by users will not be disclosed and disseminated without the user’s express consent, except for the cases provided for by the law and community regulations in force.
DATA PROCESSING METHODS
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
Data subjects have the right to obtain, at any time, confirmation of the existence of the same data and access their content and origin, verify their accuracy or request their integration, updating, or rectification (Article 15 of EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data).
Pursuant to the same article, data subjects have the right to ask for erasure of such data, their transformation into anonymous form or blockage of the data processed in violation of law and to object to the processing.
Requests should be addressed:
- by email, to the following address: Pasticceria Veneta S.r.l. – email@example.com
- by fax at: +39 0426.509060
- by mail, to the Data Controller: Pasticceria Veneta S.r.l. con sede in Via Risorgimento, 66 – 30010 Pegolotte di Cona (VE)/IT.
Please note that the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data is governed by Legislative Decree 196/03 and EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR). According to these regulations, personal data are processed according to the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 and Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), therefore, we provide the following information.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text string that a website sends to your terminal (usually the browser), where it is stored, and saves on your computer when you visit internet websites. During web navigation, users can also receive cookies on their terminal that are sent from different websites or web servers (so-called “third parties”) visited by users, which may contain some elements (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains). There are two macro-categories of cookies: “technical” cookies and “profiling” cookies.
These are cookies used for the sole purpose of sending a communication on an electronic communications network, or as required for providing a service, as explicitly requested by subscribers or users. They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or operator of the website. They include navigation or session cookies, which ensure the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to place an order or log-in to access restricted areas); analytical cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the website operator to collect aggregate information on the number of users and how they visit the website; functional cookies, which allow users to browse the website according to a series of selected criteria (for example, language or the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
The installation of these cookies does not require the prior consent of users, while providing information pursuant to art. 13 of GDPR regarding the protection of personal data is mandatory, and website operators using only such devices can provide such information according to the methods they consider as the most suitable.
Profiling cookies are used to create user profiles and to send advertising messages according to user preferences expressed while surfing the net.
According to European and Italian legislation, users must be adequately informed about their use and give their consent.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY PASTICCERIA VENETA SRL
PURPOSES OF COOKIES
- Computerized authentication
- Session monitoring
PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF ANY REFUSAL TO PROVIDE SUCH DATA
With references to points 1), 2), the installation of these cookies is not subject to the prior consent of users, as they are required to transmit communications over an electronic communications network.
Personal data will be processed with automated systems designed to store and manage the data in accordance with the purposes specified and to ensure the security and confidentiality of data.
For the aforementioned purposes, personal data may be communicated to:
- all the subjects who have the right of access to such data by virtue of regulatory provisions;
- our collaborators, employees and suppliers, as part of their duties and/or any contractual obligations arising from commercial relationships with the interested parties;
Personal data will not be disseminated without the users’ express consent.
DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA SUPERVISOR CONTACT INFORMATION
Data controller: Sitland S.p.A. based in Nanto – Vicenza/IT , Via Cà Silvestre 52 – 36024 – certified email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Tel. + 39 0444.637100 – Fax +39 0444. 638407
RIGHTS REFERRED TO IN ARTICLE 15 OF EU REGULATION 2016/679
Data subjects have the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation of any processing of their personal data, and in case of data processing, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- purpose of data processing;
- the categories of personal data in question;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if from third countries or international organizations;
- if possible, the retention period of the personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- the existence of the right of data subjects to ask the data controller for rectification or deletion of personal data or even restriction to processing of their personal data or the right to refuse data processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- if personal data are not provided by data subjects, all information available on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including the profiling process referred to in Article 22 (1) and (4) and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, and the importance and expected consequences of such processing for data subjects.
Any requests should be addressed to:
Data Controller: Pasticceria Veneta S.r.l. based in Pegolotte di Cona (VE)/IT , Via Risorgimento 66 – 30010 – certified email: email@example.com – email firstname.lastname@example.org – Tel. + 39 0426.59499 – Fax +39 0426.509060
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES?
- How to disable third-party cookies?Pursuant to article 154, paragraph 1 letter C) of the Privacy Code, the links to the web pages containing the information applied by third parties are reported below:
- I ADVIZEhttp://www.iadvize.com/en/cookies/
- AD FORMhttp://site.adform.com/privacy-policy/en/
- How to disable cookies from major browsers?Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) are configured to accept cookies. Cookies stored on your device’s hard drive can still be deleted and you can also disable cookies by following the instructions provided by the main browsers, to the following links:
http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Eliminare i cookie
- Internet Explorer
http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies – ie=ie-10